This is the attempt to install a new weekly link feature in this blog, similar to the way Worte zum Wochenende used to be.
- Edgar Wright, Guillermo del Toro, Michael Cera and Brian Lee O’Malley took 80 minutes to talk about Scott Pilgrim vs the World.
- Disney is developing its own Superhero League-Type film, says “Variety”. Working title: Magic Kingdom.
- Clever people are experimenting with unusual surfaces for media display.
- Kristin Thompson extensively summarizes the whole shenanigans around The Hobbit.
- Matt Zoller Seitz thinks that Back to the Future II was a defining film for both digital filmmaking and Robert Zemeckis.
- James Cameron believes that autostereoscopy is eight to ten years away and still doesn’t like 3D-conversions.
- Jar Jar Binks can be even more annoying in LEGO.
- A Special Edition of Fantasia is out on DVD and Blu-Ray this week. It features great picture and a good audio commentary by Brian Sibley but apart from that, it doesn’t really earn the “Special” in “Special Edition”.
One thought on “Stuff I learned this week – #44/10”